History and gorgeous scenery in the eastern districts of Korea are the highlights of the Eastern Korea 4 Day package. South Korea eastern cities boast a thousand years of rich history, including Gyeongju city, where you can find many UNESCO World Heritage sites. In addition, you can experience a hiking course through the most famous mountain in Korea, Seoraksan. Join in on the adventure today.
- 4-5 Star hotel accommodation based on double occupancy
- Hotel pickup and drop-off service available in Seoul only
- Transfers per itinerary
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals per itinerary
- Admission fee per itinerary
- Round-trip international and all domestic air ticket
- Any airport/hotel transfer service
- Travel insurance
- Meals not specified in the itinerary
- Service beyond the itinerary
- Personal expenses throughout the tour
- Single supplement charge: $240
Seoul – Jinju – Busan (X/L/D)Meet tour guide at hotel lobby. The first stop is Jinjuseong Fortress which is historically linked to the Japanese invasion in 1592.
Afterward, transfer to Busan and enjoy the rest of the day on own after dinner. Rest of the day is free for you to explore Haeundae Beach known for its modern feel. You may spend fantastic night time at cafes and pubs. Also you can enjoy watching busking along the shoreline as well as Haeundae Market. After dinner, check in hotel and rest of the day is at leisure.
Accommodation: Ramada Encore Haeundae or similar (4 Star)
|2 일차||Busan –Gyeongju (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit Nurimaru APEC House, it means “a house where the world summits gather together for an APEC meeting.” Located on Dongbaekseom Island, which is noted for its beautiful, natural landscape accented by dense camellia and pine trees.
Next, head to Gyeongju, and explore Bulguksa Temple, the representative relic designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO in Gyeongju. And then visit Gyeongju National Museum. Its holdings are largely devoted to relics of the Silla kingdom, of which Gyeongju was the capital.
Continue to visit Daereungwon Tomb Complex. This park has more than 20 large and small tombs from the Shilla period and has been designated Historic site. The tombs are presumed to be those of kings and court officials.
The last stop for today, Cheomseongdae Observatory which is the oldest existing astronomical observatory in Asia. (constructed during the reign of Queen Seon-deok (r. 632-647), it was used to observe stars in order to forecast the weather.)
After the dinner, feel free to enjoy on own around walk through Bomun lake.
Lunch and dinner will be served en route at local restaurants.
After hotel check in, rest of the day is at leisure.
Gyeongju Lunch: Vegetarian set menu
Gyeongju Dinner: Casual Buffet
Accommodation: Gyeongju Hilton Hotel or Similar (5 Star)
7/22,7/29,8/5,8/12 : Gyeongju LAHAN Select or Similar (5 Star)
Gyeongju – Andong – Wonju – Pyeongchang (B/L/D)
Pyeongchang – Yangyang(Mt.Seorak) - Seoul (B/L/X)
- Price listed is per person, based on double occupancy and subject to availability.
- The itinerary/accommodation is subjects to change due to local circumstances.
- This is a group joining tour and people are from all English speaking countries.
- Additional blackout date may apply without notice.
- Children must share room with 2 adults to receive the child rates.
- Luggage (Per Person) : 1 Luggage, 1 Carry-on
- Transportation: Van (1~4pax) or Mini coach (5~9pax) or Medium-sized coach (10~17pax) or Large-sized coach (18pax~)
◆Joint Tour operation important notice◆
Your group may be joined with other tour groups during the tour. Please make a note that your seat assignment may be changed once other groups join the tour.
등록된 후기가 아직 없습니다.